CAIB/T PRO-REG Series
Acoustic cabinet fan in galvanised sheet steel with reinforced insulation by:
- Double skin panels of 50mm. Rockwood insulated.
- Density 40 kg/m3.
- Fire rated A1 in accordance with EN 13 501-1 standard (non-flammable).
4 mounting feet.
In-line duct connection by circular flanges with integrated rubber seals. G4 grade filter integrated inside the cabinet on slides.
(On request, F5 or F7 grade filters).
Safety protection on the access cover for application where the cabinet fan is fixed into the ceiling.
Direct drive backward Plug-fan with integrated EC motor. Impeller in galvanized steel.
Can be used indoors or outdoors with accessories.
4 models with airflows from 80 to 4000 m3/h.
Operation with complete electronic control.
- Electric heater (BRM, BRT).
- Hot water coil (BCR).
- Reversible water coil (BCFRR).
- Hot water coil + cold water coil (BCFR).
- Cold water coil (BFR).
- Direct drive Plug fans with EC motor.
- Single-phase or three-phase motor with thermal protection managed by electronics:
CAIB/T PRO-REG 08/18 : Single-phase 230V (200-277V), 50/60Hz, IP44, class B.
CAIB/T PRO-REG 28 : Single-phase 230V (200-277V), 50/60Hz, IP 54, class B.
CAIB/T PRO-REG 38 : Three-phase 400V (380-480V), 50/60Hz, IP54, class B.
Internally lined with 50 mm thickness fibre glass insulation (non-flammable).
Easy to mount
Stainless steel 304L electrical heaters.
Integrated electronic controller
Integrated electronic controller mounted on the cabinet.